Course date: Thursday 13th February, 2014
One of the most powerful reasons for using WordPress through Creative Blogs is that we give you the ability to manage plugins in your site. We have picked 5 popular and powerful plugins that will make a real difference to your blogging and the course will provide an overview of these plugins as well as showing you how to install, manage and configure them on your site.
- Visualizer – allows you to create graphs from spreadsheets and display them in your blog. The really cool bit is if your spreadsheet is online the graphs will automatically update as you make changes. We?ll show you how.
- Easyblogging – We use this plugin to lock down the children?s dashboard, but you can easily customise it to provide children with easy access to other online resources that your school uses.
- Compfight – With the current spotlight on use of copyrighted images in blogs this plugin gives you a powerful Creative Commons image search built right in to your WordPress editor (for contributors, too).
- Time.ly event calendar – A fully featured calendar built in to your blog with an upcoming events widget, link to existing Google Calendars and much more.
- Top Commentators Widget – A league table of commentators on your blog with optional medals, and links to profiles.
This is a half day course from 9am until 12pm. 12 places max.
Location: Bamber Bridge (just off junction 29 of the M6 next to the Sainsbury?s superstore).
Access Area Ltd
Unit 14 South Preston Office Village,
Refreshments will be provided (not lunch) and we will aim to finish by 12:30 at the latest.
The course will cost ?50 per delegate.