We are delighted to announce a series of free seminars to show teachers how to use WordPress to build learning journeys for early years children; and how to use our new plugin for recording and tracking assessments against the Early Learning Goals:
The 3 hour seminar will include the following:
- An introduction on using blogs as learning journals;
- How to build a template blog to base your learning journals on;
- How to make blogs private;
- How to give parents a username and password;
- How to use the new learning journey plugin to record and track assessments*;
- How to link your learning journeys to a mobile device such as an iPad.
Who should come:
- Existing users of WordPress Multisites who want to extend the use of their blogging platform into the Early Years.
- Early Years practitioners who want some training on how to record assessments in WordPress against the Early Learning Goals.
- Schools interested in evaluating WordPress as a tool for building learning journeys.
Seminar dates, times and booking (via Eventbrite):
London ? Thursday 24th April 9:30 a.m. ? West Thornton Academy, Croydon ? BOOKING
Birmingham ? Monday 28th April 9:30 a.m ? Apple RTC @ Leamore Primary School, Walsall ??BOOKING
Preston ? Tuesday 29th April 9:30 a.m ? Access Area Ltd Conference Room ??BOOKING
Manchester ? Wednesday 30th April 9:30 a.m ? Apple RTC @ Russell Scott Primary School ??BOOKING
Notts? ?Friday 2nd May 1pm ? Haggonfields Primary School, Worksop ??BOOKING
*The new learning journey plugin for WordPress is available exclusively to Creative Blogs’ customers.