We are pleased to release details of our July training programme. While July is often not the best time for CPD, it’s ideal for our really popular “Get your blog site ready for September” course. ?This course will enable you to hit the ground running on 1st September as your site will be completely updated and ready for the new school year. Bookings are limited for each venue so don’t delay in signing up. For those schools using our Early Years Plugin then there is an important free training session for you. If you are interested in investigating the potential of this plugin then feel free to book on this day.
We hope to see you at one of our events.
Getting your blogs ready for September
Bring your class lists for September. The course is practical and you will work through all the steps to create new blogs for September. You’ll add any new teachers and children to your multisite platform and move existing children to their new class blogs. Essential for all schools. The course will be from 9:00am until 3:00pm but we would anticipate that there would be some time towards the end of the afternoon for some general trouble shooting/blog update and design queries
Friday 3rd July – Manchester, Chorlton Park Primary School
Tuesday 7th July – Newcastle, Byker Primary School
Thursday 9th July – East Midlands, Langold Dyscarr Primary School, Worksop
Friday 10th July – Reading, Manor Primary School
Monday 13th July – Wakefield, Enquire Learning Trust*
Tuesday 14th July – Wigan, Canon Sharples Primary School
Fee: ?50 per delegate
*This date is free to schools in the Enquire Learning Trust
Please note that delegates will need to bring the following on the day to get the most out of the course:
- Wifi enabled laptop (not iPad or other tablet device)
- Spreadsheet program (Excel, Google Sheets, Numbers etc)
- Class lists for September 2015 if available
- Details of new staff/class structure if available
- New photos for the homepage, if required
What if I can’t make these dates?
There are two options:
- We offer a custom year end update service for a very limited number of schools where we will do the above for you if you are unable to attend the course. The cost is ?250 per school and bookings must be made for this service prior to July 1st. Please use the booking form below to order this facility and we’ll be in touch.
- The course notes for the end of year update course are published on our support site. This step by step guide is updated every year to reflect current advice and enables any super admin to work through their site update methodically.
Early Years Plugin Training
Monday 6th July – Cheadle Heath Primary School, Stockport
Taking you through the setup of learning journeys for September. There will also be an opportunity to discuss the development of the plugin to include assessing children who have achieved the Early Learning Goals.
Important note: The annual cost of the plugin DOES NOT include the setting up of learning journeys for September 2015. Creative Blogs will charge for our time to do this for you. Therefore this course is your opportunity to set up your blogs for September for free.