The link below is to the current DfE guidelines for information that must be published on school websites.
It is becoming increasingly popular among our customers to convert their blog platform into a school website as well, thus combining both platforms into one and potentially saving money.
We will help all schools wishing to do this by providing a package of work that includes the following:
- Redesigning the homepage with a mobile friendly (responsive) theme;
- Adding custom graphics;
- Including all DfE materials within a custom menu;
- Adding a fully functioning calendar;
- Extra onsite training for admin staff;
- Help with redirecting old websites and domains;
- Optional (?400) professional website photography.
The full package to convert an existing blogsite to a school website is ?950 (not including photography), or ?600 without training.
Introductory offer: ?750 until July 2016
Examples of a school blogsite being used as a website: