Gravity Forms is a powerful tool embedded into all our blogs. It is a form generator that can be used in a number of creative ways. Here are just some of the projects you can use Gravity Forms for:
- To create a blogpost entry form without requiring a login – great for very young bloggers;
- To provide support for writing by adding scaffolding to blog entries;
- Creating library blogs with book reviews from across the school;
- To engage parents in learning ?by creating projects such as “Bake off” blogs, homework project blogs and Early Years “What did teddy do this weekend?” blogs;
- Creating ex-alumni and ex-pupil blogs;
- Traditional form building for parents questionnaires.
On the course you will learn how to:
- Build a basic form that results in a moderated blog post;
- Build more advanced forms that include hidden tags and pre filled fields for scaffolding;
- Build templates to allow users to upload images and documents;
- Build questionnaires and import responses to spreadsheets;
- Share any form that you make with all blogs in your school’s network.
In addition there will be provided a number of pre built forms for you to download, edit and take away.
The course duration will be approximately 2 hours and will begin at 1pm. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
To book a place, simply fill in the form below.