Many of our customers already appreciate the benefits of combining their class blogs and website into a single platform:
- Better value for money: a single subscription;
- Better support: a single point of contact;
- Fresh content on the site everyday from across you blog network: no more stale “corporate website”;
- Power of open source platforms: fully functioning calendar, social media integration, email subscription functions etc at no extra cost.
Here are some examples of blogs being used as websites:
- Crosthwaite Primary – note custom graphic header, Flickr integration (latest photos) and Twitter
- Springfield Primary Academy – note custom graphic header, professional web photography
- Elliston Primary – note custom graphic header, Flickr, Facebook and Twitter integration
Until August 31st we are offering all customers on existing blog platforms a FREE UPGRADE to a fully functioning school website. Here’s what you will get:
- Fully responsive theme (mobile friendly);
- Social media integration;
- Calendar function;
- PDF embedder (displays documents in a document viewer automatically);
- All statutory documents and links uploaded.
No hidden extras, we will provide the above at no cost to you.
No increase in annual hosting fee.
The following additional services may be purchased:
- Graphic design package for custom headers etc – £150
- School onsite office training – £350 including UK travel
- Additional onsite consultancy to add additional content besides statutory – £350 including UK travel
- Professional web photography – £400
- Transfer and redirection of existing school website domain to point to blogs – £50*
*If an existing domain is transferred to our servers then an additional £25 per annum will be added to your hosting fee. However, if your website is hosted by a local authority or similar you may find that it is possible for them to continue hosting the domain but simply redirect it to the new homepage.
To order, or receive a quote, please fill in the form below.