Worsbrough Common have “Book Week” next week. In order to help collect the various posts from around school I have set up a project blog which you can see by following the link below. I have included:
- Woo Themes magazine style theme;
- Auto Blog configured to automatically pull in posts from all class blogs for the duration of Book Week;
- Gravity Forms powered Reading Log;
- Gravity Forms Directory View plugin to display searchable Reading Log;
- Flickr integration to automatically display pictures from the week.
The same approach could be used for any project blog. Over the years we have set up all of these:
- Science Week;
- Art Week;
- Community Bake Off competitions (including photo uploader for the finished bake);
- Parental engagement such as “Men behaving dadly” blogs;
- Long term fundraising projects (including target thermometer) etc
- Long term evidence collection projects such as “British Values”
If you have a school wide project coming up why not celebrate this by setting up a project blog. We can deliver a fully configured project set up and ready to go on your site for just £75 for single form entry schools and £125 for two form or more (the extra cost is due to the time it takes to configure Auto Blog in large schools).
Introductory offer: project blogs set up on your site for £50
Fill in the form below to register interest and receive contact from me (no commitment).