Worsbrough Common have “Book Week” next week. In order to help collect the various posts from around school I have set up a project blog which you can see by following the link below. I have included:
- Woo Themes magazine style theme;
- Auto Blog configured to automatically pull in posts from all class blogs for the duration of Book Week;
- Gravity Forms powered Reading Log;
- Gravity Forms Directory View plugin to display searchable Reading Log;
- Flickr integration to automatically display pictures from the week.
The same approach could be used for any project blog. Over the years we have set up all of these:
- Science Week;
- Art Week;
- Community Bake Off competitions (including photo uploader for the finished bake);
- Parental engagement such as “Men behaving dadly” blogs;
- Long term fundraising projects (including target thermometer) etc
- Long term evidence collection projects such as “British Values”
If you have a school wide project coming up why not celebrate this by setting up a project blog. We can deliver a fully configured project set up and ready to go on your site for just ?75 for single form entry schools and ?125 for two form or more (the extra cost is due to the time it takes to configure Auto Blog in large schools).
Introductory offer: project blogs set up on your site for ?50
Fill in the form below to register interest and receive contact from me (no commitment).